Bengal Bioscience Inc., a North Carolina development stage company in the Alternative Medicine space, needs help.
We are looking for good people, not paper. You can call me direct:
Please kindly study our website: BengalBioscience.com before replying to get a feel if you are a good fit for our Company.
Semi-retired or retired scientists preferred, but not required, any age, any color, any sex, degrees helpful but not necessary if trained and experience in the field.
There are two kinds of scientists: The first kind has a lot of educational and training credentials, works hard, but cannot complete a decent study. They never seem to be able to either design a successful study nor to bring one to conclusion. The second kind of scientist seem always to have a nose for hot projects and the ability to figure out out to get stuff done successfully and how to get to the end.
We are hoping to latch on to the second kind…the ones that are just natural and gifted.
We are looking for good scientists in the life sciences as follows:
The research and development interests of Bengal Bioscience Inc. are divided into three categories: (A) Amniotic Fluid Stem Cell products; (B) Plant medicinals and herbal extracts; (C) Transdermal creams and cosmetics enriched with plant medicinals and biological agents
Can you contribute to these areas?
We are seeking expressions of interest from Active or retired scientists, physicians, and herbal product designers; Business managers in the alternative medicine or herbal products space, with particular emphasis on the following positions available:
1. Stem Cell Scientist (Research) currently culturing human adult stem cells that can show us how to set up a lab to do this, or alternatively is able to complete projects (at our expense) in their current position or employment. If you are an expert in human cell culturing, that is good also.
2. A Licensed Physician/Nurse Practitioner/Physicians Assistant doing research with or otherwise with access to amniotic fluid and placental products from normal child birth, c-section or vaginal delivery. A practicing obstetrician that can supply samples for research via donated amniotic fluid and placental products would probably be best. A life sciences professional, or other health care provider regularly handling placental products and amniotic fluid could serve in this role as well.
3. Stem Cell Scientist (Clinical), Clinical Practitioner at any level, currently working with Stromal Vascular Fraction (SVF), Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), and/or Umbilical Cord blood and related placental products. Specific knowledge of expansion protocols and the equipment and disposables needed would be a plus.
4. Protein Purification Scientist (Life Sciences), preferably with experience in serum and plasma separation, identification, and/or purification. Someone that knows how to use the Quantibody Human Cytokine Antibody Array 9000, and/or Quantibody Q Analyzer Software, and/or similar cytokine/protein analyzer would be very helpful. Someone familiar with the use of Millipore products for protein analysis would be helpful. Someone that might be sharp on column chromatography of serum and plasma would be helpful.
5. Drum Drying Technology. Plant extract and formulation experts, with emphasis on using drum drying technology to dry pureed raw whole plant ingredients. Expertise in drum drying and milling for dietary supplements and transdermal applications.
6. TLC (thin layer chromatography) expert and/or HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography). An expert in the use of these procedures and equipment for analyzing plant extracts, confirming herbal product identity and purity. In other words, fingerprinting botancals.
7. Spectrographic expert (Life Sciences). Someone expert in the use of various spectrographic equipment useful and being used in the herbal extract field.
8. Business or Marketing Professional within the herbal supplements field, could be even an owner of a herbal supplements business with experience in supplements’ sales and marketing, profit margins, competition and so forth.
Successful candidates may be offered substantial stock position in the Company.